Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
A little bit of everything. Open your mind (and palate) to a world of new wines, all produced by us.
Taste our fresh and easy Syrah, bright Picpoul de Pinet, award winning Garnacha Blanca, elegant Sauvignon Blanc and much more.
We’ve put together this case, so that you can try a little bit of everything that we produce. Explore a varied and well-balanced selection of white and red wines, to be enjoyed on their own or at a dining table with family and friends. We’ve thrown in a saving of nearly 25% off the case price. What’s not to love!
Case at a glance
- Fincher & Co. Awatere Valley – Crisp, refreshing and more European in style than is commonly seen from Marlborough.
- Fincher & Co. On the Brink – A fascinating and aromatic blend, handpicked by us from the oldest Organic vineyard in Marlborough.
- Immortelle Petite Rouge – A well balanced, fresh wine that beautifully showcases the land where it was grown.
- Immortelle – An incredibly fascinating wine, with complex aromas of spice and clove.
- El Garbi Blanca – A wine that is textured and long on the palate with flavours of toasted brioche, fennel, and aniseed.
- Flora & Fauna White – A fresh and aromatic blend that is packed with character and has aromas of stone fruit, pear skin and peach.
- L’Abeille, Picpoul de Pinet – A delicate and refreshing wine with notes of Mediterranean white peach, apricot, and zesty lime peel.
- Le Lievre, Minervois – A full-bodied wine, that demonstrates remarkable elegance.
- Département 69 Fleurie – A very unique and delicate floral wine with plenty of ripe berry fruits for company.
- Amu – Refreshing, invigorating and just as generous as the Sardinians who helped us to make it.
- MK– A clean, crisp, and refreshing wine with high levels of bright and zesty acidity that gives a linear Alpine finish.
- Céu na Terra – A fresh, elegant, and complex Alvarinho that is produced from outstanding vineyards in Vinho Verde, Portugal.